Apogee has developed a wide array of processing applications that are hosted on Apogee hardware and fielded worldwide.
Some applications include:
- Wide Bandwidth Digital Signal Processing – Ingest bandwidths up to 1200 MHz Analog BW via packetized digital IF streams or direct RF/Analog Inputs
- High Channel Count Digital Downconverters (DDC)
- Digital IF Packet Data Processing
- Digitally Tune, Demodulate, and process Signals of Interest from wide bandwidth input sources
- Wideband, high channel count, QPSK Demodulators
- High channel count FM Demodulators
- Digital to Analog Conversion with Up conversion into specific customer bands
- Low power, wireless mesh, battery operated
- Heterogeneous Computing Applications
- Financial Markets
Please contact Apogee for details on any of the applications listed above, or for assistance with your unique processing applications.